Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Wed, 12 May 1999 08:36:48 PDT

>Subject: Vague Rumors and Vile Gossip: Next MG???

>The listing for the upcoming 1/144 GANN kit makes mention of the ACGUY.
>Could this be the next MS Classic? And, uhmmm, is it a classic just
>because it's old?

I just recieved the June issue of Dengeki Hobby, and I was suprised
to see lineart for a NEW 1/144 Zaku III kit above lineart for the
upcoming Gyan kit, along with photos of the new Guncannon kit. This
is suprising and not; suprising in that the Zaku III was originally
a ZZ model line kit. Not suprising in that it's a Zaku, and the name
Zaku seems to be more popular than Gundam at Bandai these days.
Me hopes that more retooled Z and ZZ kits come out in this line, but
Im not holding my breath...the new Palace-Athene B-club kit is
stunning, BTW...go check it out at HLJ.

>Some sort of new 1/144 Katoki GUNDAM WING kit is apparently on its way.
>The rumored EW "Early Versions" as seen in Hobby Japan? Time will tell....

HLJ has the early Sandrock and Nataku versions with pics...

>And finally, it appears that the next Master Grade kit may be, to the
>shock of no one, the TYPE-100 from ZETA.

Cool. Red and Black Rick Dias after that!!!*crosses fingers*

Mark Kai