BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 11 May 1999 23:28:42 EDT

In a message dated 5/11/1999 9:52:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> but if the kit is to even look good, you may have to go for the
> Battle-worn look...the nice and shiny look will all the more point out its
> lack of detail.

Thanks for the tips. I meant a brighter white, but not a shiny white, a flat
white or something a little brighter, but that's still dull looking. Because
the color its molded in is a dirty white, I was thinking of using a cleaner,
dull white.

Aaron