-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Tue, 11 May 1999 19:19:44 -0700

At 16:58 5/11/1999 -0700, you wrote:

> It's probably meant as an estimate, to underscore that nobody has access
>to the blueprints and manufacturer's specs for this thing. In fact, nobody
>even knows its name - I'm curious to see when, if ever, a character will
>refer to it as the Turn A Gundam. Maybe there's a name tag on it someplace.

Well, there's a pretty clear symbol on the forehead of an inverted V with a
vertical bar centered over it. I'm sure this will be significant later on.

> But I'm probably wasting my time discussing this stuff. It seems like the
>list members have pretty much made up their minds to piss all over the show.

Only the Usual Suspects, who also trashed V Gundam and are now making up
for lost time. (^_^) I've only had an immediate negative reaction to one
series and that's G Gundam, which I fault only for being called Gundam. I
rather like it otherwise. But, then, I'm atypical -- like the second half
of ZZ and the first half of X.

As for Turn A, I like what little I've seen (and heard) of it, which is
mostly the OP and ED. I can't wait to hear the Yoko Kanno OST. And, since
it's a TV series, there are likely to be a lot more TOYS this time out....

-Z-