BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 10 May 1999 18:31:02 EDT

In a message dated 5/10/1999 11:34:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
MS06ZAK@aol.com writes:

> And now that I have seen the Patlabor/Xabungle
> wannabe called the Rib from Turn A I can say that Syd really does suck.
Not

> even just the standard it doesn't look "Japanese" or "Gundamish" enough,
> it
> just doesn't even look like it would have any point or any real use. I
mean

> hell the Patlabor mecha look useful, this thing looks like a shell of a
> former robot. I mean I can accept that things don't look like the classic
> gundam look, but this is just plain stupid for ANYTHING. though I love
the
> Sumo. and the Transformed Flat, that looks stupid and totally
unaerodynamic

I agree about the Rib. I like the Sumo alot!! The Wadd is also very cool, in
an alien/evil way!! The Transformed flat looks like a square box with a round
head sticking out. I don't see how that thing could fly unless its in
outerspace!

> at that. Though those Bi Planes actually kick Miyazaki butt!!

They are very cool!!

Aaron