BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 10 May 1999 18:13:28 EDT

In a message dated 5/10/1999 1:43:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
msz-010@geocities.com writes:

> Oh it's not that bad. It's a great looking kit; just look at those
> finished pics on the site Aaron posted. It just needs some paint and love
> (what model doesn't).

Yeah, it is, but I lack skills to make it look that good. I can paint to get
by with, but have no idea how to make those black, exhaust burn, like marks
on the Turn A's shoulders. The Turn A kit will help me improve my skills or
at least I hope it does.

Aaron