Chris Lau (clau@noco.ca)
Mon, 10 May 1999 13:11:22 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Prabal Nandy <nandy@U.Arizona.EDU>
To: gundam@aeug.org <gundam@aeug.org>
Date: Sunday, May 09, 1999 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Product News Highlight...

>> * Good news about MG Black Trinary Zaku-II and Dom
>> There is going to be "boxart" for these kits, instead of 3DCG like rest
of
>> MG, or copy of cell drawings. It will be done by Yuuji Kaida(sp?). I'm
>> not quite sure who he is, but it looks like he has done some box arts
>
> YUUJI KAIDA!!!!????
> YEEEAHHHHHAAAWWW! He's the guy behind some of the more fabulous 0080
>box-art, without question the best Gundam Box-arts EVER! It looks like
>Bandai is finally listening to the fans!

Couldn't agree more, but didn't he also do the box art for the 0083 series
and F91 series? I think he did at least one of those, but since I am at
work, I guess I will have to check it tonight.

> Hell, if the Black Trinary comes with all the same weapons as the
>regular Zak-I AND has cool Kaida artwork on the box, I may have to buy it
>just for that!

> -Probe

I think the Black Trinary Saku I does not come with the spiked shield that
the regular version has, but in it's place, you got the pilot figure. BTW,
in the PS game CCA, Char's Rick Dom II has a bigger than life beam rifle. I
smell a possible MG variant!

Chris.