MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 10 May 1999 10:39:13 EDT

BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<<
 Um, you are mistaken, I think. The above picture, I think, isn't the kit
 built stright out of the box, it looks like the first paint job the person
 did, before his expert finish job. I'm no model expert, but it looks like he
 painted over all the details, and added them back him self. The pic is
 american standrad's kit finished without any paint, not Bandai's. I really
do
 think you are mistaken, because I have 4 kits without any paint from Gundam
 and they have tons of details. Can someone that reads Japanese, Please go to
 the site and tell us what it says about the picture?

Umm Apparently you don't have all of the CCA models as quite a few lack this
amount of color detail. and what with the new pres cutting costs...And what
with doing a new model of an untested series (and rather unpopular design to
boot).. This is the unpainted model.

Jason