Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 10 May 1999 16:30:51 +0800

>> and they have tons of details. Can someone that reads Japanese, Please
go to
>> the site and tell us what it says about the picture?
>Unfortunately, all it says is "Turn-A Gundam in stock."
>Kota

        Then That is how it looks like without paint...ARGH! I hope it has some
stickers to go with it...because believe me, while I think any kit needs a
good paintjob regardless of original condition, something that bad deserves
to be thrown into the deepest recesses of a closet.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919