BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 9 May 1999 21:02:35 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/1999 8:58:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

> Hey, Mark-II, how molded in color is the Turn A? Would it look OK without
> paint? Someone posted a pic and it looks like it needed paint for
everything.

Ignore that. I posted it before I read you post. Oops, Sorry. Bandai's
standrads sure have dropped with the Turn A kit. It makes me sick too, that
Bandai lowered their standrads for the Turn A, even though the Turn A is
ugly. Maybe Bandai doesn't like the Turn A :)

I was going to get the Turn A, but not now!!

Aaron