Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Sun, 09 May 1999 17:44:12 PDT

Looking thru Burke's Mecha Domain Update (fine work, lad!), I noticed a lack
of specs for the Turn-A itself. For posterity, here's the specs off the
model box:

Model Number: WD-M01
Height: 20.0m
Weight: 28.6t
Operating Weight: 17.5t
Generator Type: DHGCP
Generator Output Estimate (Watt Convert): 27.000kw (+/- 5.000)
Armored Material: FE Type
Armament: Multipurpose Silo (Missile)
          Beam Rifle
          Beam Saber
          Shield

So this time, they are bigger, and a little heavier than in W or X(but still
a lot lighter than the original MS...). The design still sucks socks,
though. I hope that the mid-show replacement Gundam looks better!

What's with the generator specs? I'd imagine that the number should be a
comma instead of a period (to us North Americans, anyway), but what would
the "+/-" mean? And "operational weight"?

Oh, and from the show segment I saw, the main character seems to be having
trouble piloting the thing. He flails about a lot. No mecha fighting that I
saw, but the other MS I saw (the Wadome) seemed to be part of a squadron or
something...).

Well, now I go to bury the model in the model crate. It the bottom. In the
back of the closet. Ne'er to be seen again! :P

Mark-II