Burke Rukes (wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com)
Sun, 09 May 1999 16:52:54 PDT

Hello, old friends (and new ones),

Burkenator returns from lurkdome to deliver hearty greetings to everyone
here and to announce a couple of things!

First of all, I am planning to climb out of the abyss and actually start
participating in the ML discussions and so forth again. (Like you've really
missed me ^_^).

Second, The Mecha Domain (http://mechadomain.gundam.com) has finally had a
new update! Check out the new Turn "A" Gundam mecha designs, plus some new
color pics for some 08th MS Team units, and a few of the previously-missing
Hajime Katoki Gundam FIX pictures in the Art Gallery.

Last, I will sincerely try to keep up with new mecha designs for Turn "A",
G-Saviour, etc. as they come out. My first fanfic attempt, "Mobile
Revolution Gundam Delta", is just about ready to be published here on the
Web. The first four chapters are written, and right now I'm finishing up
some chara and mecha designs for it. Look for it to be up and running by
the end of June. I'll make an announcement here, of course.

That's all for now. Now I've got to find out what everyone's been
chatting/gossiping/arguing about the last few months! :-)

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
heavyarms@gundam.com
wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" -George
Carlin