BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 9 May 1999 16:23:04 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/1999 3:11:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> Uhh.... EEEEWWWW!
> That REALLY looks BAD unpainted! Yeek, it's even missing some of the
> extra 'color bits' you'd expect even from, say, a G-Unit or original run
> GW kit! They've really gone cheapo on these Turn-As, I tell ya! Talk about
> monotone!

Um, are you postive that that's what it looks like unpainted? Like in my
other post, please anyone that can read Japanese, please tell us what the
text says about that picture. To me, it looks like the person that worked on
that kit, usex red, white, and blue as primers, meaning, he could have
painted over the details and molded colors, etc. Let's get more info. before
we have heart attacks, OK? :)

Aaron