Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Sun, 9 May 1999 13:06:17 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I received an update from "G-Shop in Your Town", and here's two
highlights. It'll be up in GML Archive-II's news section, hopefully by
tonight.

* Gundam Singles History 2 & 3

-Yup, that's right, two of them. I don't think there's exact listing yet,
but you can kinda guess what songs are on them.

-GSH2 contains 2 Songs from 0080, 2 songs from F91, 2 songs from VG, 5(!)
songs from GG.

-GSH3 contains 4 songs from GW, 2 songs from GW, and 4 songs from 08th
Team.

- these two CDs hit the store in July 2.

* Good news about MG Black Trinary Zaku-II and Dom

There is going to be "boxart" for these kits, instead of 3DCG like rest of
MG, or copy of cell drawings. It will be done by Yuuji Kaida(sp?). I'm
not quite sure who he is, but it looks like he has done some box arts
already, so he does know what he's doing.

Kota