Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Sun, 9 May 1999 01:53:01 -0700 (MST)

> >writers seem to go out of their way to paint them as a bunch of totally
> >irresponsible obnoxious punks, seemingly just to make their flabby
> Actually, when you review their performance during the Africa
> battle, they _were_ pretty good. I mean, hey, the two of them (not Monsha)
> were outnumbered by the vets of Afrika Korps, yet the Albion didn't take any
> major hits during that time. They even managed to kill a couple of Zeon

  That may be true, and it may just be my memory, but I really don't
remember seeing any MS heroics done by the Ace GM corps of the Albion...
it seemed like all they really did was get sniped at by Zakus hidden
behind terrain, and lay down some suppressing fire... the only kills we
really see are made by our hero (of course) and possibly Monsha and Keith
(though I found it hard to tell what happened in that scene).

                                                                -Probe