Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sun, 09 May 1999 15:12:48 +0800

At 09:01 5/8/99 -0700, you wrote:
> This is exactly my problem. They are supposed to be aces but the 0083
>writers seem to go out of their way to paint them as a bunch of totally
>irresponsible obnoxious punks, seemingly just to make their flabby

        Actually, when you review their performance during the Africa
battle, they _were_ pretty good. I mean, hey, the two of them (not Monsha)
were outnumbered by the vets of Afrika Korps, yet the Albion didn't take any
major hits during that time. They even managed to kill a couple of Zeon
Suits! =)

Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555