Chaos025@aol.com
Sun, 9 May 1999 00:32:18 EDT

In a message dated 5/8/99 10:06:49 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> I chalk it up to the creators of 0083 being so incredibly pro-jion that
> they can't help but make every Fed outside their 'core characters' come
> off as obnoxious or stupid!
>
> -Probe

You may just have a point, there. When my younger brother and me were
watching 0083 for the first time, he wondered why the Zeon officers were so
cool, while the Fed officers were a bunch of incompetent @$$s! I had to agree
with him. Most Fed officers we see seem to deserve fragging, while many Zeon
officers we see are people with honor and respect. It just makes you wonder
what the writers are really trying to say.

SJ