James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Sat, 8 May 1999 21:10:49 -0700

>Well, it's nearly two weeks into May...what's up? Also, are there any
>plans for any similar contests?
>
>Joaquin Torres

If there is another Mecha makeover, I don't think it should be the Turn-A.
I mean, were supposed to get used to it, not torture ourselves about what
could or should have been. I nominate the Zugog. It is silly, and seldom
seen or revisisted, ripe for a revision.

Another contest could be an award for best contribution to the foreign fan
culture of Gundam. Not really a contest, per se but a recognition of some
great fan feat. Examples:
        a great website, or fanfic, or translation, or etc. some like that.
It could be an annual event. What could it be called? The Tomino award, or
how about... The Shining Finger! Heh.

-James