Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Sat, 08 May 1999 20:36:41 PDT

I wish the Turn A looked more like a Gundam. If I had the art
>skills, I bet I could make a awesome, great looking, mold breaking Gundam.
>The fans can come up with better designs then Syd Mead. They should have
>had
>a contest where fans design Gundams and Tomino picks the one he likes best.
>
>Aaron

The name alone is important. Syd has a big following in Japan for his
work on Blade Runner; its going to attract more people than if some
newcomer no one has heard of did the designs, even if you think the
person does a better design.

Mark Kai