Sat, 8 May 1999 22:16:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 8 May 1999 BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~tanakuni/sakuhin/turnag.html
> I may be crazy for saying this, but I want that kit!

Ahh, if you just click over the this link on the same site:
  http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~tanakuni/mokei/news.html

You will find that the kit need a whole lot of painting to look OK, let
alone the amazing appearance in those pro-finished pix.

Not a bad figure, just need a head transplant. Any suggestions?

Hey how about putting GM-command's head on it and make a Turn-A GM?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble