BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 8 May 1999 17:35:09 EDT

http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~tanakuni/sakuhin/turnag.html

Found the above at rec.arts.anime.com
Wow, who ever did the kit, gave it a nice paint job!!

Also, I found this about HLJ in the same news group:

HobbyLink Japan's new online order update system is up and running! From
now on, you won't have to wait days or weeks (sorry about all those past
delays...) to find out the status of your orders with us. Just visit
http://www.hlj.com/cgi-bin/status.cgi, and type in the number of any order
that you currently have outstanding with us. In moments you'll get a
complete rundown of what items are ready to go, and which ones we are
still trying to track down for you.

What's more, you can also request shipping, cancel items and send us other
requests related to your order directly from our web site without having
to compose an e-mail message by hand.

We think you'll find this new system a vast improvement in our service.
But we're not done yet! In the weeks and months ahead, we will be making
a number of other major improvements in our web site and back-office
systems that will make your HLJ shopping experience even better.

Don't forget, the Shizuoka Hobby Show is coming up May 20-23. Be sure to
watch our site for the latest news and photos from Japan's largest annual
hobby event.

As always, thanks for your tremendous support!

--
Scott T. Hards
HobbyLink Japan