Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 07 May 1999 22:19:23 -0700

At 07:37 PM 5/7/99 , Enigma298@aol.com wrote:
>With all this talk of aces, I'm sure we've encountered a few GM aces
>down the
>line.
>
>Monsha was one, and as someone mentioned, he isn't exactly a nice guy :)
>
>But what about South Burning, Alpha Bate and the rest of the squadron
>posted
>to the Albion ? Have any other GM aces popped up other than these guys ?

The fact that South was the lead test pilot flying the Powered GM on
Torrington should indicate that he is an ace during OYW. I am of lesser
opinion about the rest of the clowns brought in after Unit 2 was stolen.
I'm surprised that they actually managed to survived OYW, and probably
cause South lots of headache when he was their squad leader.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]