Fri, 7 May 1999 21:16:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 7 May 1999, Mark Simmons wrote:
> line. This new HG line was created, as per Hobby Japan, because the Bandai
> staff couldn't crank out new MG kits at the pace they'd like to. This way
> they can meet some of the excess demand for classic mobile suit revamps...

That's very interesting. So I guess the suits that were already MGed
won't appear in the new HG line? Too bad. Was there any hint how many
models are they planning?

I wonder why they have staff problems. Could it be that they spend too
much time doing minor variants?

> If memory serves, the Guncannon's hands are on pegs, not ball joints,
> implying that they plug into poly caps in the wrist.

I hope so too, the ball and socket wrists aren't so hot.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble