Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Fri, 7 May 1999 13:04:20 -0700

Probe writes,

> Well, it's being released under the Mobile Suit Revival (or whatever)
>label, _not_ the Turn-A label, so I don't think that's the only reason why
>they'd make one! If that was the case, wouldn't we get that round aquatic
>mecha (Forgot the name, from ZZG) first?

  Right - the Capule is, I think, being released as part of the Turn A
line. This new HG line was created, as per Hobby Japan, because the Bandai
staff couldn't crank out new MG kits at the pace they'd like to. This way
they can meet some of the excess demand for classic mobile suit revamps...

> It's most likely simply what they used on the Gundam Hydra, Griepe, and
>Gasaraki kits... a plastic hand with a ball-joint in the wrist. They look
>great, but fall out of the arm very easily.

  If memory serves, the Guncannon's hands are on pegs, not ball joints,
implying that they plug into poly caps in the wrist.

-- Mark