Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Fri, 7 May 1999 12:41:06 -0700 (MST)

> >To do a decent cow, the thights has to flex more than 90 degrees, a big
> >challenge for anything less than a PG. I am not really expecting this HG
> Hmmm. I guess we won't know until we get our hands on one. I fully expect
> to see this baby apear in TurnA. It's the only reason why it should be

  Well, it's being released under the Mobile Suit Revival (or whatever)
label, _not_ the Turn-A label, so I don't think that's the only reason why
they'd make one! If that was the case, wouldn't we get that round aquatic
mecha (Forgot the name, from ZZG) first?

> >Finally may I direct your attention to both wrists again. It's holding
> Two possibilites, either a very well defined ball joint like the MS frame
> system for the HG rxt8 and the Musha, or it has hinged wrists connected to
> a stick or ball joint. Other than that, it must be one hell of a polycap
> ball joint.

  It's most likely simply what they used on the Gundam Hydra, Griepe, and
Gasaraki kits... a plastic hand with a ball-joint in the wrist. They look
great, but fall out of the arm very easily.

                                                                -Probe