Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 7 May 1999 11:22:39 -0700

Interesting. If these I-Field emitting rings are what does the trick, that
would explain the enormous energy requirement that Beam Rifle have. Minus
those focus/acceleration rings on the barrel, and the energy requirement on
the BSG is just the tiny amount require to trigger Minovsky particles
condensation. Beam rifle would require the additional power to shape and
manipulate the I-Fields.

No wonder the Feds equipped GM with BSG, and reserve the Beam Rifle for the
more specialized GM Sniper.