A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy, Far, Far Away.... (devillin@juno.com)
Fri, 7 May 1999 08:40:28 -0400

>>> he blew it up to bury the Falcon Guards. Yen-Lo-Wang was still in
transit
>>> to Twycross from being refitted. Kai was present for the refit. So
was his father,
>>>who had the refit done specifically for Kai to fight the Clans with.

More comments on the Legend of Kai:

> He was, but shipping it to Twycross, it got "lost in transit",
so

Yup, if I remember right, Victor's Prometheus got lost also. A decendant
of the
modern day airline service. Kind of makes you wonder though. If even the
Prince
of the realm has his luggage misdirected, what do the common folk suffer?

>Victor loaned him a Hatchetman, which he promptly blew up in the Great
Gash.
>Ilyana happened AFTER Twycross. Twycross was where IIRC Kai met Deirdre
for
>the first time (and got rejected. =)

No, not rejected yet. That happened afterwards at the party.

>>Yes, Kai saw the Penetrator as a superior BattleMech for waging war
with the
>>Clans, a role the Penetrator was design for.
>
> Not that the Penetrator was THAT good; other Mechs are better,
but
>Kallon Industries offered the Penetrator for him to use in a Solaris
>Ishiyama match with him and Cox vs two of Ryan Steiner's Mechjocks.

Hey man, it was free. What better price can there be for a mech? I don't
know though,
there are several people who swear that the Penetrator is the best thing
since the
Omnimech was created.

> Timber Wolf (Mad Cat) vs a Blue and White Stormcrow (Ryoken).
But
>the Ryoken had an Ultra 20...

Basically a Clan version of the Yen-Lo-Wang. I wonder if they let him
keep it.

--
Linwood Foster,   The_Sentinel@Gundam.Com
3 of 10, Rec.Games.Mecha Moderation Team

___________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] - Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/