Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 07 May 1999 19:43:33 +0800

>To do a decent cow, the thights has to flex more than 90 degrees, a big
>challenge for anything less than a PG. I am not really expecting this HG
>to do the cow. But if its flexible enough, I will pose it on its knees
>firing from behind a low wall.

Hmmm. I guess we won't know until we get our hands on one. I fully expect
to see this baby apear in TurnA. It's the only reason why it should be
released.

>Finally may I direct your attention to both wrists again. It's holding
>the beam rifle in a very natural position with the gun point forward and
>slightly down. It looks like it has enough wrist freedom to do a lot of
>great pose with the gun, Hurrah!

        Two possibilites, either a very well defined ball joint like the MS frame
system for the HG rxt8 and the Musha, or it has hinged wrists connected to
a stick or ball joint. Other than that, it must be one hell of a polycap
ball joint.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter