Chris Lau (clau@noco.ca)
Fri, 07 May 1999 02:36:13 -0400

BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 5/7/1999 12:41:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> scorpio@best.com writes:
>
> > Man, are _you_ going to be surprised when you see the June issue of
> > Hobby Japan. <grin>
>
> What, it shows these figures? Cool! Tell me what the Hobby Japan, June issue,
> shows about these figures, please.
>
> Aaron

I think this series is known as '4 inch collection MS in Action', slated
for a summer release, at Y1200 each. Gundam RX-78-2 comes with five
interchangable hands, javelin, shield, light saber, bazooka, and the
rifle. (Sorry, no Gundam Hammer!) ;) It appears to be quite posable,
except at the ankle area. The action pose shows RX-78 in the process of
throwing the javelin (As in episode 20). There's also a picture of
Char's Zaku II holding the bazooka on its shoulder with the right hand
on the trigger, and left in front. The Zaku II comes with the same
assortment of weapons as the MG MS-06S Zaku II, plus the leg missile
pods. BTW, the waist of the Gundam can turn slightly!

Chris.