-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Thu, 06 May 1999 22:46:39 -0700

At 12:02 5/7/1999 +0800, you wrote:
>>http://slip.net/~kimono/
>
> HOw's the service here at Kimono my house?

Variable. They've generally been pretty good, but my last order got lost
for a month, by which time one of the items (an old die-cast X Bomber) that
I wanted was sold out. The other times, the order was fulfilled within a week.

They don't have much turnover, so I don't check them more often than twice
a year, which is how I let a month slip away before checking up on my
order. This is a good-news, bad-news sort of thing -- you don't see all
that much new stuff, but you often find something relatively ancient for a
very good price....

-Z-