James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Thu, 6 May 1999 22:59:16 -0700

The first episode of 08th MS Team aside, was the ball any good? It seems
suicidal to send them out against Mobile suits. Yet it appears that they
were cranked out in the hundreds. Did the Feds keep making them even after
the GMs were developed.
Oh, I just thought of something, do you suppose the Feds used any Zakus
during the OYW? In WWI the German tank forces were 90% captured British
tanks.

I've neglected to mention this before, but I have my own little Gundam fan
site.
Check it out. http://home.earthlink.net/~jboren/mecha/gundam.html

-James