Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 07 May 1999 12:19:02 +0800

At 08:53 5/6/99 -0700, you wrote:
> Please re-read that carefully. I said, "Bandai never used again _until_

        Opps! Sorry, for some reason, the phase that stuck to my brain is
"Bandai never used again."

> Right. Though to be honest, at least in the front-to-back dimension the
>ankle-block gives it a far greater range of motion than a ball-n-socket
>would.

        I would prefer not to have that big a range of motion front-to-back
and exchange that for side-to-side motion. I mean, it's not as if I want the
MS to play soccer! =P

>> feel the Command(o) looks better, though the 79[G] has its good points, like
>> the 100mm, the head joints... that's about it though. =)
> The GM-[G] is cool for its weapons, but in terms of quality it's nowhere
>near the GM-G model...

        True. It's a bit tacky, and the material feels a bit weird.. it just
don't have the solidity of the old kits, though some of the old kits were
pretty crappy too.

Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555