BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 7 May 1999 00:00:41 EDT

I keep looking at the pictures of Turn A and have come to the this decision:

I like the Turn A a lot. I say this because its very different looking,
compared to the other Gundams. The mustache I'll still have to get used to. I
also really like the Flat, in its model kit form, at least. I'll have a
review of them once an American web store gets them or once HLJ finishes
updating their ordering system and when they are on HLJ's main page.

Aaron