Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 07 May 1999 11:54:27 +0800

>And the Zaku I, regular and Black Trinity (hohum)

        The Zaku I looks good to me too, but the black trinity? AGH!

>Guncannon rocks! A great update of the classic! The beam rifle is a huge
>improvement. Two concerns: the hip box (skirt) doesn't look movable, and
>the visor seems like a sticker (as in 08MST) not a transparent part (as in
>0080). Can't wait to get my MS Cow! Looks like they skipped the Core
>Fighter too, not quite canonical, but doesn't bother me.

        It looks great to me too...the skirts will have to be movable for it to go
into cow position...I like the way it was reproportioned...has the feel of
the old, but looks way better.

>I officially come out of the closet and declare myself a Flat-fan, I like
>Wadom too. The model is not as good as the sketch, but still good enough
>in my books. Finally something that's a new design AND clean-looking.
>Also look at the details under the arms, sweet! I like the long slim
>proportions, very sensible in the Lunar gravity.
>CHIN, Chien Ting

        It took some getting used to, but I am beginning to like the design as
well.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter