-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Thu, 06 May 1999 20:06:04 -0700

At 00:49 5/6/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 5/5/99 9:15:32 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
>> from Babylon 5 came up with. Can anyone tell me what Kosh, also from B5
>> looked like? I missed that episode.
>>
>> Aaron
>> -
>
>Vorlons look like those undersea aliens in the Abyss. Very angelic, and with
>lots of overpowering back lighting.

The "angelic" bit is a projection -- everyone sees the Vorlons as idealized
versions of their own species or however they imagine a godlike being.

As revealed in the episode in which Kosh II is driven out of its encounter
suit, Vorlons look exactly like their ships, which are both sentient and
made in their creators image.

Rather like the RX-79 Ex PH-1 Gundam Phantom Zephyr....

-Z-