BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 6 May 1999 21:39:03 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/1999 8:19:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> Yah, it was so good I ended up buying all three cd's -- not a good thing
> to do, since they are all just basically the same stuff with a little new
> stuff here and there, and different version of songs, specifically the
> opening theme (really incredible), and the love theme "perfect world" which
> had great lyrics. I love escaflowne, almost as much as I love
> gundam....however, I wish that Studio Half-Eye transforming escaflowne
> wasn't so expensive....^%^%&^%*!

Theres a web store selling the Escaflowne subbed Anime Village boxed set for
$150, plus they are giving away all 3 CD's for free with purchase of the set.
I should buy the set, shouldn't I? I know, the Halfeye kit is beyoud my
means, unless I save, save, save! Bandai couldn't done a WAY better job on
their Escaflowne kits, ya know? I was surprized at Bandai for making the
whole crappy LM line.

Aaron