Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 07 May 1999 08:47:02 +0800

>> >Escaflowne's music blew me away, I have never heard anything so beautiful,
>> so
>> >powerful as Escaflowne's theme song.
>> >Aaron
>> Yah, it was so good I ended up buying all three cd's -- not a
good thing
>> to do, since they are all just basically the same stuff with a little new
>> stuff here and there, and different version of songs, specifically the
>> opening theme (really incredible), and the love theme "perfect world" which
>> had great lyrics. I love escaflowne, almost as much as I love
>> gundam....however, I wish that Studio Half-Eye transforming escaflowne
>> wasn't so expensive....^%^%&^%*!
>I love that song too. Every time I hear it, it sends chills up my spine.
I fell in
>love with it, and the series the first time I ever saw the opening credits...

        Yah, and the ending is nice one, very open ended, and at the same time
very nicely sewn up. The series also has the dubious distinction of having
a villain who really is well and truly a certified nut case whom one can
both love and hate....Dilandau. of course, they have a Char-like
character, Folken.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter