Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 07 May 1999 08:27:09 +0800

>> I didn't really notice Yoko Kanno's score. I guess it's hard to top the
>> intrusive audio spectacle of Escaflowne. ;-)
>Escaflowne's music blew me away, I have never heard anything so beautiful,
so
>powerful as Escaflowne's theme song.
>Aaron

        Yah, it was so good I ended up buying all three cd's -- not a good thing
to do, since they are all just basically the same stuff with a little new
stuff here and there, and different version of songs, specifically the
opening theme (really incredible), and the love theme "perfect world" which
had great lyrics. I love escaflowne, almost as much as I love
gundam....however, I wish that Studio Half-Eye transforming escaflowne
wasn't so expensive....^%^%&^%*!

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter