BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 6 May 1999 17:25:07 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/1999 11:49:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
johnny_raiden@hotmail.com writes:

> Actually no one ever saw a Vorlon, when Kosh rescued Sheridan from a
> fall , he left his encounter suit, and humans saw an angel. Their true face
> is
> a reflection of your own ideals of your people, every race saw, an angel,
or
> avatar out of their own people's legends...
>
> Paul

Thanks. I had to watch the b5 reruns on TNT and just when they started season
2 two weeks ago, then bamo no more b5 this week, even though they had ADs
saying watch b5 every week on TNT. I missed b5 when it was a new show and
since there seems to be no way to catch up, I guess now I'll have to buy the
episodes.

Aaron