Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Thu, 6 May 1999 11:41:10 -0400

Actually no one ever saw a Vorlon, when Kosh rescued Sheridan from a
fall , he left his encounter suit, and humans saw an angel. Their true face
is
a reflection of your own ideals of your people, every race saw, an angel, or
avatar out of their own people's legends...

Paul

So who would your Vorlon be, Char, Amuro, or Christina McKenzie?