Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Wed, 05 May 1999 20:50:40 -0700

At 08:36 PM 5/5/99 , you wrote:
>I was wondering about MS fuel use. Is it only for the verniers, or does
>it
>power the reacter itself, or are there two fuel systems?
>Thanks

http://gundam.anime.net covers a good deal of the fuel used in MS.
He3 is
used in the Minovsky ompact fusion reaction. Propulsion can be achieved
by piping either inert gas (normal helium or water in condense liquid
form through the fusion reactor and pipe out as propellant mass. Within
atmosphere, surrounding air is use as propellant mass. There isn't
really a need to carry any secondary chemical propulsion system, since if
all of the Minovsky eactors on a MS failed, you will be dead in the water
anyway.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]