Flanker358@aol.com
Wed, 5 May 1999 23:48:52 EDT

http://members.theglobe.com/mera3/index.htm
on the site above I downloaded a real video file that is a special on Turn A
gundam, it has some interviews with Tomino and Syd mead and some others
working on the show....of course if I understand japanese I could understand
what it is acutally about....but the only Thing I understood was the
interview with Syd Mead(he spoke english), He said that Tomino made him
understand the tradition of Gundam and such....but I must question this....is
that Mustache Gordam the best you can come up with?

the site also had links to download the first ep of Turn A, but I think the
guy took it off already since it's dead link...