MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 5 May 1999 23:35:58 EDT

wongkin@pilot.msu.edu writes:

<< Okay... can someone fill me in with the clone wat please(maybe a webpage?)
 been hearing about it for years, but I know of nothing but that obi-wan
 might actually be a clone. Other than that I know of virtually nothing about
 this clone thing.(well,except that old Jedi in Dark Force Rising..and the
 clone Emperor) Thanks

No one knows too much about it at all actually. We just know that it made
Obi Wan a galactic hero, as mentioned by Leia in episode IV.

Jason