James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Wed, 5 May 1999 20:31:17 -0700

>Can you tell me what the story about?(why does he fight in the war and
>stuff) I saw the ad of it on one of the 0079 comic. It looks quite
>interesting. Thanks
>
>Felix

It is one of Kondo's earlier works so the art is not that great. The story
is simply the life of a young Jion recruit as he goes through training and
into battle. The recruit, Fredrick, bumps into various Gundam events and
characters along the way. He even get a shot at Amuro at one point. I think
the story works well because it is simple. The character of Fredrick is
great, he's just an average guy, a cog in Jion's war machine, but we see
him mature and harden as the war beats on him. Its a good buy considering
how cheap manga is. (I don't read Japanese but thats what I think the story
anyway.)

-James