Felix Wong (wongkin@pilot.msu.edu)
Wed, 5 May 1999 22:44:07 -0400

Okay... can someone fill me in with the clone wat please(maybe a webpage?) I
been hearing about it for years, but I know of nothing but that obi-wan
might actually be a clone. Other than that I know of virtually nothing about
this clone thing.(well,except that old Jedi in Dark Force Rising..and the
clone Emperor) Thanks

Felix