Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Wed, 5 May 1999 22:05:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 5 May 1999 MS06ZAK@aol.com wrote:

> I don't think that was the roots of the problem. It was Tomino telling
> the world how his new series will be bigger and better than Eva, which so far
> sounded more like BS than anything else.

That was Brain Powerd though. But the reaction seems to be, like you
said, it's BS.

Talking about EVA-wannabes, Gasaraki ended up like that too.

> true. But if I do remember all of the speculation on the list about Amuro
> and Char got prety crazy.

Are you sure? I don't even remember the list talking about Amuro and Char
when the news of new series broke out.

Personally, I consider that part of the story finished and beaten to
death. If they have to bring Amuro and Char into the any of new story,
I want to see them in the way Chris Blair was portrayed in "WC: Prophecy".
Besides, I never found them to be very likable anyway.

Kota