MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 5 May 1999 12:10:25 EDT

In a message dated 5/5/99 10:49:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
mkuett@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 *SPOILER WARNING!!!SPECUALATIVE RUMORS ABOUT EPISODE 2 AHEAD!!!!!*
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
 turn back now!*
 *
 *
 *

 ...the magazine I was reading (Cinemascape?) that says there is a
 good chance Episode 2 is going to deal with the Clone Wars and the
 marriage of Anakin and the Queen, along with the first appearance of
 Boba Fett who is apparently apart of a warrior group which I cannot
 remember the name for. Sorry to get way OT, but I just want everyone
 not to give stuff away without warning.

 Mark Kai >>
Well hell Gerorge Lucas has said many times that Boba Fett would make his
first appearaance in Episode 2 that is to well known to qualify as a spoiler
by now. And of course episode 2 is the logical place for the clone wars
since episode 3 has to do with the fall anyway.

Jason