Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Wed, 05 May 1999 08:43:04 PDT

> >OK, this is kinda wacked, but since the figures are already out, and
> >I'm sure there will be A LOT ot Phantom Menace talk on here for the
> >next month or so, I just want to remind everyone to use SPOILER
> >WARNINGS when talking about the movie, post-viewing. If you dont
> >know what a spoiler warning is...
> >
> >*SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
> >
> >I over did it, but you get the point. If your gonna be talking about
> >stuff from the film, GIVE WARNING!!!
> >
> >Think of this as a weird PSA
>
>Weird indeed. We are OVERSATURATED with the Episode I stuff. It'd be
>inconceivable to live your life as a normal, social person without being
>exposed to more Star Wars anything than you can shake a stick at. Episode
>I is on just about every magazine cover now, it's on the news, it's
>EVERYWHERE. You basically have to go live in a cave until year 2005 or so
>to insulate yourself from SW spoilers, some spoiler warnings here certainly
>would have the effect of a drop of water in the ocean.
>
>Eddie

Eddie-
I know what your saying; good point. I just meant story points that
we are only going to find out about by seeing the movie. I just dont
want people to get so caught up in taking about their post-viewing
experience that they drop story detail without warning. Such as...

*SPOILER WARNING!!!SPECUALATIVE RUMORS ABOUT EPISODE 2 AHEAD!!!!!*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
turn back now!*
*
*
*

...the magazine I was reading (Cinemascape?) that says there is a
good chance Episode 2 is going to deal with the Clone Wars and the
marriage of Anakin and the Queen, along with the first appearance of
Boba Fett who is apparently apart of a warrior group which I cannot
remember the name for. Sorry to get way OT, but I just want everyone
not to give stuff away without warning.

Mark Kai