Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 05 May 1999 21:33:13 +0800

>> > It would be pretty hilarious, and frankly I was almost expecting it at
>> So did I, I can't see the point of using a Zaku head except for design's
>> sake, I mean the Zaku II isn't equipped with state of the art sensors
> That's right, a matter of fact, it would have been neat if the Asparas
>was doomed because it couldn't hardly see properly... It seems like it
>would be trivially easy to sneak up behind!

        Heheheh, what would have been worse is if the durn thing was an MA suit
for a zaku MS. UGH, shades of the dendrobium. Of course, why one will use
a zaku for a central unit...can be explained if the guy is the same one
that designed the Zakurello! LOL!

> Yow!
> Hey, isn't this the first time we've seen a _blue_ beam? Beam blasts in
>Gundam seem to be usually yellowish or something. Is it possible that this
>is actually a _laser_ weapon? It could explain the continuous beam as well
>as the power-lifetime and range!

        Uhm, can a laser actually do that much damege in the short span of time?

>> > And where where all those happy Guerrila fighters during this battle
>> Dunno, didn't see any of them but I think they were dealt with in
>> previous episodes. I definitely have to get back 9 and 10.
> Maybe they all got vaped?

        Or turned into chunky red salsa under some MS's foot.

> Heh heh heh... oh boy, I hope not, or the next Gundam series will be
>"Gundam: Metallica Mutant Metal Musician Mayhem Madness" Featuring five
>wacky gundams with giant metal guitars that transform into beam rifles.
>Actually, after Turn-A I'd believe almost anything.

        Hey, be careful what you say...remember Macross 7 and a few others? Or
GaoGaiGar? there are some robots with musical instruments out there, or
pilots who use them, like that Silverhawks guy. Or Super Boing. lol!

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919