Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 05 May 1999 20:45:29 +0800

>Justin had those blades
>removed at some point before he had Yin-Lo-Wang prepped for Kai's use in the
>war with the clans. That prepping involved replacing the old Pontiac with a
>new Gauss Rifle and two rear facing medium lasers. Kai lost the Yin-Lo-Wang
>in an offensive against the Jade Falcons. He later pilots a Hatchetman in
the
>battle of Twycross, and then an assortment of light and medium mechs until
>the Yin-Lo-Wang is salvaged. Then He used it on Solaris VII as the corner
>stone of his Cenograph stable. he didn't bring Yin-Lo-Wang with him in
>operation Bulldog (or was that Dagger?) were the Inner Sphere took the war
>the clans and annihilated the clan Smoke Jaguar. I'm currently reading
>Threads of Ambition, which involves Sun-Tzu Liao's drive to reclaim the St.
>Ives Compact. I expect Kai to show up in a Black Knight, though, if I
>remember correctly the BattleMech he is currently piloting. Although,
>fielding the mighty Yin-Lo-Wang would be somewhat appropriate.
>SJ

        Ah! okay, thanks for that info...a fellow Battletech lover! I bow to the
superior research...I admit to mixing up Justin and Kai's exploits...of
course, saying that to Kai's face would be an interesting thing at this
point.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter