Carmen J. Bernardo (Yujon3D@concentric.net)
Wed, 05 May 1999 08:06:45 -0400

Chris Beilby wrote:

> > > Oh, and not to mention that, SHE WAS A CHILD! I mean, for all of Char's
> > > machinations and murderings, he's not depraved enough to shoot a girl who
> > > was just a baby back when he was murdering her parents and relatives.
> > > What would be interesting is if instead of Minerva, we had "Miniver"
> > > I.e., a young 8-year old Male Zabi, Heir to the Empire. Would Char have
> > > killed this little kid? (My bet is yes).
> >
> > Very intersting premises for both responses. However, We'll never really
> > know what exactly would've gone down since CCA has Char doing his own disap-
> > pearing act (or was he vaporized in that burst of Newtype energy that bounced
> > Axcis back into orbit at the end?).
> >
> > Carmen (Yujon3D)
> > The Yujon3D Websites at Concentric Network:
> > http://www.concentric.net/~Yujon3d/index.shtml
> > Fan-art, fan-fiction, and the extraneous muttering...
> > -
>
> Just remember that Crossbones Vanguard ace Zabine Chareaux does bear a striking
> resemblance to the legendary Red Comet of Zeon...

  I did notice that, but I attributed that to character designer Yoshikazu
Yasuhiko doing a rush job for the F-91 movie, plus the fact that he tends to
have "stock" characters to play the roles for which they're designed. I really
don't assign anything to canon unless it is explicitly stated thus (hence, a
real good character dictionary is needed).

  For the present, it looks like Mineva's story in in ZETA GUNDAM series, with
a possible conclusion in aforementioned video game...